Sunday, June 30, 2013

Flowers... Flowers every where!

One of my big jobs here at Camp Daniel is to work on the grounds, which means lots of gardening.  I have to say, it not something I ever thought I would be doing, or be good at, but I am doing ok and keeping very busy with it! And the best part of it all is the beauty behind the work!! Here is a sample of the beautiful flowers around the grounds at Camp Daniel. Come on out and see me and all your family and friends here, and while your at it.... Stop and smell the roses! :)













3 comments:

  1. Trish, I am so glad you are at camp! I also am so excited to see you at camp ALL summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, just as you are tending to the flowers at Camp Daniel, so is God tending to you. It has been a blessing beyond my words to see you blossom and grow into the flower God has designed you to be. Do not forget how much more beautiful you are to God than the very flowers He created. I am proud to serve in the same field as you, and what God has created you to be is certainly helping me become more of what he wants me to be to. I am thankful for you.
    Little Tony

    ReplyDelete